Friday 4 April 2014

Tolley Waterclolour Pinot Gris 2013



This morning I got text messages from my Osaka friend said she hates Asian boss. I told her all Asian bosses are nasty and they treat you like a shit. Now she finally got what I meant. Japanese boss, Korean boss, Chinese boss, Tawniness boss, Indian boss and Vietnams boss, they are ALL the same as we share similar cultures. Her Tai boss is not an exception. I comforted her and then I started my gardening work. Luckily my boss Jan is not Asian. 

I had blue cheese, soup and spinach salad for breakfast. Jan was really surprised that I liked blue cheese. I understand it is very unusual for a Chinese girl like me but blue cheese is one of my favourite.  After a nap I went to BWS again with my passport and I got a bottle of Pinot Gris for my friend as I drank her wine yesterday. Based on my memory she likes Pinot Noir or Cabernet Sauvignon from Coonawarra Region but I prefer something more “economy” as I am saving money for my wine education. I think I am going to take some courses next month if my anxiety gets a little bit better. This month is really harsh for me to have something new and more pressures. 

Now I am having an annoying headache after finishing writing for the IELTS. My ex boyfriend is coming to see me in 40 min but I am not sure whether I would like to drink or watch a comedy. Hopefully things will get better after some drinks.  

Tomorrow I will continue my gardening (still have 2.5 hours T^T) and then I will work on next week accounting exam. No more numbers and dollars today please for god sake. I will survive my anxiety and I will be fine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment