Monday 28 April 2014

Bird in Hand Sparkling Pinot Noir 2013 Adelaide Hill

I haven't updated my blog for a while. I have been busy recently, taking exams.

As I am finishing my master degree, planning for the future has becomes the most pressing thing so far. Where I am going to stay and what kind of job should I apply for? Are they going to value me in China? 

Last night, mum said they have been living in the small apartment for a while because her wheelchair needs elevators. If I go back, I cannot live with them because there is no room for me anymore. Well, I don't mind living in the other two big apartments and I can cook for myself. They asked me whether I will be happy or not. I don't know, but I can always find myself something interesting to do in China. 

Anyway,my tasting course will begin tomorrow. I got a bottle of wine for my friend's graduation ceremony. She is my best Chinese friend Helen and she really cares of me. Today she even sent me an email about the internship in Beijing. No matter what the future will be, we should celebrate it anyway for ourselves and for surviving the hash double degrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment