Wednesday 9 April 2014

Coonawarra

Today I went to National Wine Centre for the wine course register. The course will start from 29th April and it will last from six weeks. I was very surprised to find they even offer wine courses in Mandarin. How does that work? I was curious. Maybe one day I should be the lecturer there.  Haha. 

Then I went to school for the accounting exam. I was reading the Adelaide Review before the exam and my friend asked me: How can you read a wine magazine when other people are reading their notes? Well, I just felt like reading a magazine. Why other people taking exam so seriously? I don't understand. 

Anyway, the exam was stupid to me and I got it done in 30 minutes and spent the rest of 40 minutes considering whether I should help my Australian friend correcting his answers or I should tell the Arabic guy next to my Australian friend that he got at least one question wrong. 

Then I went to Woolworth and got some Fetta cheese for my pasta. I had pasta and kept drinking my coonawarra wine. I really like the taste. To me it is not that boring like Pinot Noir (Sorry Junko, I know it is your favorite. I don't know whether you read my blog or not. If you do one day then I am sorry. ごめんなさい )It is not spicy like Shiraz. It has the highest tannin just like my life. After years, the tannin stays at the bottom of the bottle and my bitter experience stay at the bottom of the heart. When other Chinese students are working hard on their study and competing with other in the "who gets the highest mark competition", I am enjoying a complete different journey by myself like a loner. 

My ex-freind Megumi said everything had changed since she was 18 when her parents passed away. To me everything had changed since last Easter when I was 22. It has been  almost one year. Many times I really wanted to thank my friend but I was too shy to say it. 

”いつも応援ありがと。よかったね。”  ーはな



No comments:

Post a Comment