Friday 11 April 2014

Cow Bombie Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2013

I had very short day today as I got get at 11:30am and I had my breakfast 1pm? Haha. The pasta for breakfast was tooooooo large serve that almost killed me. After the heavy breakfast I swept the yard and watched my favorite Korean comedy. I love that High Kick drama so much. It was all the memory in my high school and I used to have the pirate DVD and watch with my best friend. We picked up lots of Korean new words from the drama, like how to say "shit" "Idiot바보" and "meal,rice ". Lots of memories. 懐かしいね〜 I hope she is doing well in the US as a an asset manager.

Anyway, I got a bottle Semillon Sauvignon Blanc today from Cow Bombie. It has nothing to do with a cow. Cow Bombie is term for surfers in Western Australia. The Margaret River there is famous for their Semillon wine I think. Does anyone know I was going to study in University of Western Australia? Perth was my favorite city in Australia. I got the offer and I loved to be there — the most lonely city in the world. How cool was that?

Sorry, changing the topic back to wine. I like the taste of Semillon Sauvignon Blanc. It keeps the flavor of Sauvignon Blanc (fresh, herbal and tropical) and it is a little bit sweet. Maybe because the Semillon. I don't know, but I can tell it is different. I think I will make some pasta with salmon tomorrow for breakfast. That sounds like a good match for my wine.

Tomorrow I will get up early, I have a volunteer for the Japanese Children's Day こどもの日. I am not very interested in the festival. I don't like children and I am not really interested in Japanese culture. I just want to see my Aussie "friend" and see whether he has put himself together yet. Just a little catch up: 最近どう?元気?How is your sweet Chinese girl friend? How is our crazy Japanese ex-girl friend etc. It will be fun I hope.

皆、おやすみなさい〜


No comments:

Post a Comment